Hair loss, or alopecia, is very common. To stop hair loss is possible, but for this it’s not enough just to use special shampoo. One needs to know the causes of hair loss and to take all necessary measures to keep the hair. The assistance could come to innovative designs, for example, the laser cap for hair growth, medications or other treatments come to assist. However, one can apply them only after correct diagnosis made by the specialist.
Alopecia exists in several types:
- Androgenic alopecia. The most exposed to this hormone is hair throughout the front-parietal area, but above all on the first hairline and on top.
- Diffuse alopecia. It is characterized by an even hair loss all over the surface of the scalp.
- Alopecia aerates. It is manifested by multiple zones (centers) of baldness, and they can be located not only on the head, but also on any part of the body where there is hair.
- Cicatricle alopecia. When scar alopecia has damaged the follicles, they become inflamed and scar tissue is formed.
- Total alopecia. Represents an extreme stage of alopecia CAV, which results in a loss of hair over the entire surface of the scalp.
- Laser therapy. This method involves the use of low-energy laser intensity for thickening and recovery already lost hair. For example, using hair pro laser at home.
- Medication treatment. Minoxidil for external use and finasteride for internal.
Trichologists offer a comprehensive approach to restoring hair in general and treatment of androgenetic alopecia in particular. Only qualified specialists can say how to stop hair loss after having developed special treatment.