Hair is an important part of our appearance. In ancient times, hair was considered to be a source of energy and power.Poets and artists were inspired by beautiful hair. However, under the influence of certain factors, hair attractiveness fades. How to become the owner of the perfect hair?
Each of us has a specific hair color and structure. These properties are inherited from our ancestors. Each hair has a follicle that nourishes it and is provided with a small muscle.
Do you know where does a stereotype about silly blondes come from? According to it our hair contains brain cells, which blond hair owners don’t have. That’s how the myth was developed.This information is incorrect and has nothing to do with reality.
Human body has three types of hair:
- Vellus hair. The length is up to 14 mm. It covers the entire body except for the lips, palms, soles.
- Terminal hair is thicker in structure. It forms eyebrows, eyelashes, beard, mustache, may be located in the nose and the inner ear.
- Long hair type is located on the head, armpits, pubic area.
What does the hair volume depend on?
There are up to 150,000 hair on the human body. Its number depends on several factors:
- pigmentation (hair color),
- chronic diseases,
- bad habits,
- hormonal disorders,
- pregnancy and childbirth,
- water quality,
- nutrition, etc.
If you ignore the changes in the structure of your hair, it will lead not only to volume decrease but also to baldness (alopecia).
Foods that help make your hair beautiful and healthy
The beauty of our hair depends not only on regular care but also on proper nutrition, which contributes a lot to hair growth. What food should we eat and what should be included in our daily diet?
We offer ten products that will give your hair a healthy shine, strength and unique beauty:
- Fish (salmon, sturgeon, etc.) is rich in healthy fatty acids Omega-3, iron and vitamin B, which gives your hair shine and strength.
- Eggs contain biotin, vitamin “B” necessary for hair growth. It is recommended to eat eggs twice a week, to have a luxurious hair.
- Nuts (any) contain minerals, vitamins, Omega-3 fatty acids. Zinc that can be found in nuts prevents hair loss. Therefore, a few nuts per day are an excellent preventive measure of hair loss.
- Fruits are rich in vitamins, microelements, collagen, which restore the structure of the hair. Make the rule of eating five fruit or drink one glass of freshly squeezed juice a day and your hair will be strong and healthy.
- Sour milk products are rich in vitamins “D,” “C,” “B5”, trace elements, especially calcium, which is necessary for hair growth. The content of casein prevents from dryness and fragility.
- Sweet potato or batat is a tropical vegetable. Batat contains beta-carotene, which promotes conversion of vitamin A when it enters the body. These elements are important and necessary for the development of cells. The efficiency leads to dryness and the appearance of dandruff.
- Green vegetables and greens are a source of health, but also very important for hair. Greens are rich in vitamins A, C, etc., as well as trace elements.They support the health of the hair and the entire body. It is well known that they regulate the production of sebaceous glands of the skin, providing hair moisturizing.
- Seafood is rich in many healthy elements, which are also necessary for the normal life cycle of hair. Mussels, scallops contain zinc, which strengthens the hair follicle, preventing hair loss.
- Lentils are rich not only in vitamins and microelements. They contain biotin, a vegetable protein that is necessary for hair strengthening and regeneration, especially during climatic temperature changes. Meals with lentils are not only healthy but also extremely tasty.
- Poultry meat should be in the diet of each person at least twice a week. Poultry is rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins that provide hair strength, healthy shine, and prevent from dryness and fragility.
For the better effect, you can combine diet with low-level laser therapy. It will not only provide an opportunity to improve the blood supply of the hair follicle but will also strengthen your hair, reducing the risk of developing alopecia. Low-level laser method is very convenient to use. You will notice positive results very soon.